Classic massage originates from the time of B.C. This method was used in these years to restore physical strength, emotional balance and the treatment of various diseases. The first ladies of ancient Greece and Egypt resorted to massage to restore and maintain youth and beauty. Classical massage has not lost its relevance in the modern world. It is another option to save on your health and beauty.
Classic massage positively affects all organs and systems of the body. Point movements on your body, accelerates blood circulation and lymph circulation. Stimulates metabolism, saturation of oxygen to tissues and organs, increases muscle tone, stabilizes the nervous system, normalization of the glands of the external and internal secretion. And it accelerates the burning of subcutaneous fat.
Classic massage and its effect on the circulatory and lymphatic systems:
- An expansion of the skin capillaries and therefore improving the oxygen in the blood.
- Accelerates the outflow of the venous blood and opens the capillaries for the blood to flow through the arteries.
- Facilitates the work of the heart and reduces puffiness.
- Accelerates the flow of blood and this helps to improve the immune system and detoxifies the body.
- Effects of the classical massage on the muscular system.
- The muscle tissue is saturated with oxygen due to the acceleration of the blood flow. Activates the metabolic rate and slows the lactic acid for the muscles.
- The tone and the elasticity of the muscles are improved and the contracting muscles do not remain tight.
- Enhances the power and the performance of the muscle.
- Always accelerates the recovery after strenuous exercise.
- To chose the correct masseur can make your life easier and pain free.
- Because when you have a Classic massage it is useful for muscle atrophy, muscle sprains, tendon sprains and dislocations. Massage also can be a treatment for many diseases. Back pain, headaches, digestive disorders and problems with the respiratory system. Also helping people who suffer from circulatory disorders, varicose veins, cramps, swelling limbs, and heavy legs. It reduces body fat and increases tissue tone.
- Inflammatory process in the body
- Chills and high body temperature,
- Diseases of the blood
- Tendency to bleed ( Low in red blood cells )
- Skin diseases ( fungal and infectious lesions , atopic dermatitis )
- Oncological diseases
- The active phase of Tuberculosis.
- Venereal diseases
- Mental disorders in the acute stage
- Abdominal pain or Chest pain of an unknown origin
- Pregnancy and the first 6 weeks after delivery.
- Classic massage is a very versatile method for the restoration of the body. For the control of disease, restoring beauty and for the improvement of mind. All processes that are activated during a massage have a beneficial effect on the entire body. Therefore after the treatment, you receive a perfect state of health, mood, and improvement in appearance.