The neck is the first to suffer from the effects of an adverse lifestyle due to the immobility of the muscles in the neck and back. Therefore the cervical area has more problems, congestion, puffiness and pinched vertebrae. As a result of this, people have more back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain and frequent headaches. The most effective means for the elimination and prevention of unpleasant symptoms is a neck massage. After the first massage you will feel an improvement. When you take a full course of massage, your soreness will disappear. There will be no more irritability or insomnia, you have an increase in efficiency and it will improve your mood.
Neck massage is a great way to get rid of:
- Fatigue and discomfort after a prolonged static load
- Hypertonic disease
- Hyper and Hyposthenic form of neurasthenia
Contraindications for the neck massage:
- High blood pressure.
- High temperature.
Results after the neck massage:
- Elimination of pain in the back and neck,
- Increase and improve the efficiency of the back muscles
- Increase and improve the elasticity of the neck and back muscle fibres and so leading to an efficient and correct posture
- Also increase and improve the blood flow
- improve the nervous system and so lead to a calming effect for your state of mind.